neurodivergent Additional Coaching Services
We at Indigo Hub portray our coaching journey as a quest to discover one’s true potential,
Do you require assistance in a specific area?
Are you looking for sure-fire ways to boost productivity while managing ADHD challenges?
Unsure how to proceed with academic responsibilities?
Require expert support in navigating your child’s educational plan?
Look no further, you’ve come to the right place.
We offer extra services that revolve around specific focus areas which need addressing. By devising workable solutions, we help you bridge the gaps and move forward. In a high-pressure environment, professional help will allow you to proceed more effectively and efficiently. Through our specifically curated programs, you can expect guidance through decisions and fresh perspectives based on expert knowledge.
interested in our Additional Coaching Services?
These are the additional services we offer:
Coaching for parents
What you will be assisted in includes:
- Accommodating you with the support system you need when handling your neurodivergent child’s challenges
- Bridging the gap between you and your child so that expectations from both sides are aligned and a healthier dynamic is reached
- Identifying your child’s strongest points so that he/she can draw from them and achieve greater heights
- Helping you foster effective communication which can immensely deepen your bond as a family and help in navigating all sorts of challenges
- Teaching your neurodivergent child, the art of resilience that would foster improved behaviour and a more positive outlook on life
- Developing plans that can save you from getting all scrambled in a pile of tasks
- Implementing systems that can encourage growth, cultivate ownership and develop the ability to take criticism like a champ
Educational Advocacy for adolescence
What you will be assisted in include:
- Determining the best option for your child in an educational setting
- Being your child’s advocate. We can represent you and your child during discussions with school officials and accommodate your child’s learning objectives.
- Individualized Educational Program (IEP) recommendations. You’ll be guided through the process of deciding on an academic plan for your child. Natasha Hickling, the founder of Indigo Hub, is a qualified teacher working as a SENCO and has the expertise to put the appropriate academic proceedings in motion.
What is a sensory prOFILE?
A sensory profile is an assessment that helps understand how an individual responds to sensory infomation in their environment. This assessment is conducted using a research based framework to determine how sensitive an individual is to sound, visual images, movement, smells, taste and textures.
What are the benefits?
The sensory profile helps to understand your relationship with the stimuli that surrounds you and what adjustments can be made to perform better. The sensory profile designates an individual pattern, specific to each individual, in terms of the way they process and respond to stimuli. Multiple sensory elements surround us on a daily basis (lights, sounds, smells, textures, etc) and affect our well-being and productivity. Therefore, knowing our sensory profiles will help us make adjustments and use the correct tools that favor our success and performance.
What is included?
- A sensory profile assessment
- Results in report form
- 1 session to provide the correct tools to apply
Sensory profile Testimonials
“Natasha has completed a sensory profile assessment for me recently. The experience and outcome was insightful to say the least, I knew I had challenges in some areas but the results were completely unexpected. Natasha was knowledgeable in these areas and was able to support me to understand how I’m affected by them in my daily living. It was also an eye opener that I had been trying to find ways of coping by accessing therapies such as Hypno and CBT when these approaches would never have helped me to manage these areas. Natasha was able to signpost me to a much better suited therapy that I would never have considered. Huge thanks again Natasha for putting me at ease and guiding me through the process in a clear, kind and knowledgeable way.”
“Thank you so much for allowing me to take part! It’s been a really positive experience, and has made me really think about my sensory needs and start to plan to preempt situations, rather than just muddle through when things get too much (that’s definitely the biggest takeaway for me from the experience!)”