COACHING SERVICES & DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
The information below details the different ways in which you can pay for coaching services.
Actual amounts will be discussed during you initial meeting with Natasha.
COACHING FOr FAMILIES, YOUNG ADULTS, AND COUPLES
Indigo Hub takes on clients from different backgrounds and aids individuals in embracing their neurodivergent brain by helping them work with it rather than against it. We help convert the chaos to calm.
Working alongside you, we jointly help in identifying your challenges and focus on tangible results.
Through our program, we’ll work into the depths of your thoughts, emotions and behaviours at a tempo that is just right for you so that results are not only effective but also sustainable.
Join us now to change your life and view the world truly through “your eyes”.
What is included?
- One, 45-minute coaching session per week
- Accountability check-ins via WhatsApp
- “Growth Work” each week so you can put the techniques we talk about into practice
- Resources from posted to your own personal folder on Google Drive
|Coaching Sessions||Complete within (weeks)||Services Included|
- Provide the opportunity for parents and partners of the client to also be involved their coaching journey
- Same format as regular coaching sessions
- Sessions held either individually with client’s parent / partner or together with the client as a group coaching session.
- Additional discounts available depending on number of sessions purchased.
|Number of Sessions||Upfront Payment Discount||Additional Discounts||Payment terms|
< session per week of contract*
|Calculated from number of client sessions purchased||–||
1 month contract:
Full amount to be paid up-front
3 / 6 Month Contract:
3 / 6 monthly payments @ original price
≥ 1 session per week of contract**
|5% off session price|
* Includes 1 session per 2 weeks, 1 session per 3 weeks, etc.
** Includes 1 session per week, 3 sessions per 2 weeks, etc.
- Educational Advocacy
- One-time payment for duration of contract
- Help with determining options for your child in an educational setting
- Representing you and your child when meeting with school officials
- Accommodating your child’s needs in terms of learning objectives
- Individualised Educational Program (IEP) recommendations
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payments can either be made in full, or monthly. The number of monthly payments will be equal to the length of the contract
- Upfront payment in full may entitle the client to an upfront payment discount
- No discounts available for paying monthly
- Payment in full / first month’s payment must be made before commencement of coaching
- Subsequent monthly payments must be paid before the beginning of the next month, or services will be postponed
- If the contract is terminated by the client they are still liable for unpaid monthly fees
- Coaching purchases are non-transferable and must be purchased under the name of the individual that will be participating in the coaching sessions